Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome!!

Welcome to the brand new blog "Scrapping on a budget"!!

On this blog i'm going to post at least once a week tips and tricks for saving money in scrapbooking!! I'll also have a monthly special on how to save money and still follow recent trends - this will be based on my own observations from magazines and sites i visit. Each post will have an example of how i have used each technique on a layout, so you can see how it actually works too!!

Before i had my son i was able to spend as much as i wanted on scrap supplies, but i've been much more limited as i have had to resign from my job due to our interstate move. That's why i wanted to start this blog - so that i can share things i've learned and learn from others!!!

To celebrate this blog beginning i'm having a little giveaway. To go in the running for a prize pack (of scrap stuff of course!!!), become a follower of this blog and add a comment to this post with your favourite money saving tip you use in scrapping!!

Watch out in the next few days for my first post of how to save money in scrapping!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog Kylie....I look forward to reading your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie...what a great idea for a blog! My money saving tip is to make your own embellies...handmade flowers is a favourite of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic idea kylie! cant wait to read more!

    my tip for saving money is to cut buttons off old clothes before chucking them out!! especially kids clothes as they tend to have shaped buttons like hearts and flowers etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea.

    http://daleys-dailies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck Kylie will be checking in for a few tips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one Kylie, great idea for a blog. My money saving tip is to keep all your pp and cs scraps in seperate bags or drawers. I seperate cs by colour and pp by boy/girl/mixed. that way you can make heaps more LOs and not have to cut into anymore stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and I think handmade emblies are so much more personal and special. Can't wait to hear some more tips.

    ReplyDelete